Tuesday, December 11, 2007

San Diego!

Our last vacation for a while.... Finley was astoundingly good (meaning Quiet!) on the flight out and was curiously quiet for the first few days taking in all the action that a jam packed house brings. She got louder and louder till finally she screamed through a lot of our red-eye flight home. It was great to see all the cousins together - we miss the action and we miss you all terribly - it's really just too fricken sad. These photos are just a few from my phone...

Mac(and Emmett!)purchasing her own ipod with money she saved herself. By the way, Best Buy is a totally scary place!

Finley and Silas swingin'

Matt and Craig getting ready to chow down on some mexican food.

The singular travelling sucker - we lost it the day before we left....

The famous photo of Grandpa Tony giving Matt and Craig a beer to teethe on.

Shadow Mamas and Babies

At Grandma Carol and Grandpa Arnie's.

Most mornings Finley and I would tag along for the drive to school - doesn't Emmett look cool!!

Finally big milestone news - the last day and a half Finley got up on her knees and started rocking back and forth! We figure about three weeks to take off. Just in time to bum rush the Christmas tree!

5 comments:

LCJ said...

You are back!!!! Looks like you all had an amazing time! Cant wait to see you guys, missed you.

mblc

ma otter said...

sending kisses...i think i will call you now...
annie

Lauren said...

I wish I could have seen you guys more!

After I posted the photo from Aida's first Christmas I realized why Finley fascinated me so much - she really reminds me of Aida 9 years ago. Those checks rock!

Happy Holidays and hope you guys are able to get your butts out here again soon.

Gracie said...

It looks like a wonderful time with the family! I really like all the pictures....is Finley CRAWLING?

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures. It was nice to see you guys...even if briefly..you are "good value" as they say in England :)