Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Last Few Days...

I didn't have my regular phone so no video and no photos at all from the night we went to see "Wicked" (which was unbelievable I don't know how we could squeeze it Annie, but OMG would this be ridiculous to take the kids to!!!!) because I lost my phone temporarily right before the show. But these are a few of the moments captured of Nana's visit (all the West Coast "Nanas" are here in the city!)

On the way back from the Guggenheim - isn't she is totally fabulous?

Even more fabulous than her appearance is the fact that she does things like sit in the baby stroller in the middle of my agency.

And here she is making a balloon gobbstopper to entertain Finley

Stroller abuse

Fall leaves on my stroller make me happy! (sung to the tune of Sunshine on My Shoulders by John Denver)

Blurry iphone photo that I LOVE

And yes, sidewalk chalk is in her bag of goodies. I never see New York like I do when she is here. Until our next adventure.... Adieu Nana - we LOVE YOUUUUUUUU! (BCFF - Best Cousin Friends Forever!!!)

3 comments:

ma otter said...

fabulous people in beautiful rainy places...love you guys...you too Nana, even though we've never met!!

ma otter said...

awesome post, is more fun possible?

Matt

Gracie said...

So totally, totally cool! :-) Love the Nana-posts!