Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Fun Than That Barrel of Monkeys!

Well, it's back to normal life after the Dreyer Family Overdub Vacation where Craig, Finley and I opened our home and studio to the vocal stylings and fabulous song creations of the West Coast Dreyers for 12 fabulous fall days. 18 songs later we have a real record. Some final fixes, mixing, mastering and printing should produce an actual product to have and to hold. Keep checking back on how to get YOUR copy! Check more photos over at The Plump Otter.
This is a shot from the cover try day.... A bit smiley but isn't that good? I can't decide.


Here is Finley singing along to one of her favorites...

6 comments:

ma otter said...

thats awesome! I love and miss baby feeee! I also like the smiley pic.

Matt

ma otter said...

That is just so cute and our daughters are awesome!!
Feee really can say so much now...SING so much now!
love you guys.
annie

ma otter said...

...and I like the smiley pic even better I think...just gotta airbrush out the stick in front of fin.

ma otter said...

...and I like the smiley pic even better I think...just gotta airbrush out the stick in front of fin.

Anonymous said...

Wow - wow, that girl child is just so precious and this is a very cute video of her moving to the groove. Of course, it is so easy to get in the grove with Ms. Mac singing. Great females all, these Dreyer gals!!!!

Gracie said...

Just love everything I've heard from the Dreyer Family Band!