Saturday, April 18, 2009

Miss Bossy






Or "Maestro" as I like to call her - she knows exactly what everyone should be doing and isn't afraid to tell/show you. I will never forget the first time: it was months ago (16 months old maybe?) and she made Craig and I hold all of her dollies (adding one or two at a time till we were holding them all) and then we had to make them dance while she played the piano, Craig shakes his head "poor kid, she's got it bad." Well now it is full on and all the time (Bebe can attest).



A couple other things I don't ever want to forget; she's sitting in her car seat with the first spring window down blowing on her Easter pinwheel, head thrown back, lips puckered - fully enjoying the wind whipping all over her sunny face. And; we are on the road to the house - she tries to stretch her arms out the window yelling "Hi Treees!! Hey, Trees - come home? Come ON!!! With Me! No? Okay, you stay here - Don't Move! Be riiiight back!"

4 comments:

ma otter said...

cami,
the closeup of Finley....I have seen that look, that exact look, before on this blog...the infamous "swamp mouth" post when you were pregnant with finley. look it up. hilarious. she is so you and craig it's like you guys are the parents or something!

this is the best post. I love her, the maestro.
good for her. we shall see how she holds her own with our own little drill sargeant. (don't know how to spell that word.)

happy spring banner too.
xxooxxooxxo

ma otter said...

wait, wait I was wrong. not swamp mouth....the post titled "my first post" where. thats the one. check it.

bebe said...

Ah, the many beautiful and funny faces of Finn. I just loved to take direction from her, " com on bebe com on bebe comon";
"no bebe no"; "comhere bebe comhere". Granpops has a friend billy2names and of course there is NicelyNicely so I'm thinking maybe MaestroMaestro!!!

Anonymous said...

love it!! when's number 2 on the way? ;)