Saturday, May 02, 2009

The Dreyer Family Band Record Release Trip/Party!!!












Some sun, lots of good times, a website and a record release party later and now we are back home... The two-year old cousins had their sometimes hilarious sometimes exhausting "you can't have it" and "I think I might have to smack you" times together, mixed in with a little stomach bug where we stared at each other with green faces and grumbling tummies wondering "WHY??!!" About half the family narrowly escaped. It's rainy in New York and miss you guys somethin' terrible. See you soon for the planning of the next one! More party photos over at the Plump Otter. More photos and videos of the trip after some sleeeeeeeep.

3 comments:

ma otter said...

that video just kills me.
love you guys.
silas is over my shoulder saying, "I want FEEE".
aw.

bebe&grancops said...

Welcome home, we are in need of some hugs!!!
The package, cover, drawings and the great surprise- the poetry book of songs beat even our high expectations. Tears were shed by these granfolks. Your finished production is beyond awesome craig,the love and hard work you both put into this is clear to see and inspiring. We love you big sky
Montana

ma otter said...

I just saw the video, my heart is breaking, I miss Baby Fi so much!
Matt