Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Botanical Mornings (for you Annie)

Is that not the best name EVER?

Lily pads!

Medicine for me Medicine for you

We rest and draw some faces for school Look and those freakin plants! WOW!

My favorite - giant weeping willow by a winding stream.

We will always think of flower house when we see one of these!

How cool! Love those cute rows of green:)

Ornamental Turtle!! The Cherry Esplanade

Autumn Crocus! Purple and awesome.

From the first day we came... Every day we talk to the many GIANT Koi - there is a
gold one with a lion's face. no joke. AND turtles.

And finally...
Thorns growing from the middle of the leaf? Wha? Crazy. Couldn't find name for this one.

Of course we can't stop thinking of you when we are here and are always wishing you were walking through with us (and Silas, and well... Everybody!) xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

annie said...

I can't believe how beautiful that place is.
I have always wanted to go there.
Its hard for me to imagine a garden like that within such an already wild landscape. It just doesn't seem you ever need to plant anything at all in lush NY. And then to add all that is just like paradise!
so cool, the valerian and mulberry and crocus (I have never seen that before) and the cherry tree with that huge meadow. OH MY GOD.
And all right in Brooklyn...right where it needs to be xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
I love you and I can just hear Finley talking and walking through that place and I AM there with you!
xoxoxoxo again.

craig or cami said...

Great Blog cam!!!