Monday, September 10, 2012

Nursing School, Violin, Tooth!

Well, it has been 3 weeks since I started and I must confess nursing school is kicking my BUTT. It is a lot of work. A ridiculous TON of work that makes me feel like I am on candid camera sometimes but I refuse to let it get me down. In It To Win It, as they say... Here I am with my spiffy new and super-lucious Littman stethoscope that my cousin Phebe gifted me.


 Dinner at Dizzy's on my first day of clinical.

Other big news is Craig and Finley went to Sam Ash and his friend Ellen gave them the special treatment in picking out her instrument of choice - a sweet little violin. Her first lesson was Friday but the teacher was not so great so we will be finding another very soon.





There is also the recent issue of a very loose tooth in our household. First loose toooooooooth!



And today I finally got to take her to school myself. The walk took 3 min. Love that and school is amazing too;)

4 comments:

annie said...

all these things make me so happy...to see you in our portal with your glasses (because we need them now) with you stethascope (sp??) and determination! Day ONE, check!

and a VIOLIN for FEEEE!!! which suits her so sweetly and is just awesome!!

and the tooth, the TOOTH! silas has a moderately wiggle 2 bottom teeth and we are wondering whether he will lose them around the same time...
can't wait to see your GAP smile Finley!!!

xoxoxooxox I love this blog that keeps me in the know and the see! i have been lame at reciprocating but I will try. And you with nursing school to boot...you are one impressive engine that COULD Camalam. I love you!! THANK YOU!

MayMay said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH the violin kills me! And I love your steth, I have the same Littmann in brown and bronze :) We be nursing twinsies!

Let the candid camera roll! Recording every small victory!

Fall down seven times, get up eight!

Or, more so, when nursing school pushes you down on the playground and makes you cry, grab that stupid ho up by the clavicle and yell, "Ohhhh HEELLLLL no! Homie don't play that, bee-YATCH!" Then, wipe your eyes with your bandana (because you are a G),stride away with "thug life" gleaming off your 6 pack abs, pick up your bookbag (aka, "the arsenal") and flip that skank the bird. She'll be all like, "say what!?!?"


Love you. Here for you.
<3 Meg

"Take the next step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase; just take the next step." (even if the step is blurry ;)

Gracie said...

Awesomeness abounds......yay!!! :-) Keep us posted on the TOOF!

Gracie said...

Awesomeness abounds......yay!!! :-) Keep us posted on the TOOF!