Friday, August 30, 2013

West Coasties/East Coasties Summer 2013

They are Really Here!! Pop and Bebe's Deluxe apartment in the sky

I paid $5 cold hard cash for that dare[[['[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]













down There

up There

the mama couch on the subway

them

I love this one

Chillin at JJ Byrne

Uncle Craig and Thai food

it's a cape, it's a skirt, it's awesome!

bowling baby!

cherokee californian nebraskan pollock?

crystal solar spinning hearts stand still raining brooklyn

those magazines are Hilarious!

ny adventure girls

eenie meenie

Pooooolllll!

yes that is morning light and yes those are lollypops!

under the willow tree

beauties

beeeaaaacchhh

book snuggle scaredy face

Emmett drew the most in the book









I LOVE THESE GUYS!!

My first time being buried!

Cranking it LOUD all the way home from the pool

2 minutes before the airport

2 comments:

annie said...

sososososo good. i love all these pictures. especially the one where you all are close together looking like stuffed animal faces from ET !!!
thank you for all of these!
i love you and the memories you give me when i am there and when i am not.
i love the ones of me with Finley because i know she will grow and change and i just completely treasure every little minute with that girl.
xoxox
(mac's favorite moment is when you were in the car singing. she told me about it, wrote about it and was happy there was a picture! xoxoxo)

missing you.
knowing there is more goodness to come.
xo

bebe said...


the summer of 2013...one of the happiest in my life!!!!!