Sunday, February 09, 2014

Games and Kitties and Snow and Birthdays and MoviesI

Who I'm teaching to...
Johnny Cash




St. Francis Girls B-Ball with POPSSSSS

Class of 1957 - Wow.
Me and my Laundry, sledding down the boulevard



Add caption

Kitties Love Annies Pots

Asher and Finley decorating stoops with snow sculptures

rabbits, owls and elephants (nana, I know you are supposed to be a cat but...)

Old Stone House before Lily's 7th Bday Party

Lily is SEVEN

This was our FIRST MOVIE THEATER together - ??? Crazy.
I


2 comments:

craig or cami said...

good blog!!
papa d

annie said...

these are all so good! thank you for keeping up with this blogging business even though life couldn't be busier. i know you don't do it for me but it is a gift for me anyway!!!!!!! xoxoxo
silas emmett and mac say thank you tooooooooo xo