Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Ghoul Time Had By All

It was great, it was crazy - it was Crazy-Great! The 33rd Annual Greenwich Village Halloween Parade. My favorite thing to do on Halloween, though that will probably change starting next year as it is a "bit of rough." I don't know why they say that pregnant women can't drink - I had 7 or 8 cocktails and I feel fine! Just kidding, notice the decaf latte.


Meanwhile, 1 1/2 hours north.... Luke and Cole are rakin' in the first-place ribbons again this year with amazing Captain Hook and Peter Pan. (Thanks to Aunt Jackie who start these things in JULY.)


2 comments:

ma otter said...

its official--next year we must all go halloweening together somehow. it was really fun having craig trick or treat with us. great costume by the way,mummy. the suspicious package is pretty great too.
i miss nyc AND pawling--you have the best of both worlds!

ma otter said...

"Where's my mummy?" the fetus inquired.

Matt