Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bellies Slinging Paint

I mean babies in slings painting. No wait, how about belly's slinging paint at babies. Three subjects in one post - can it be done!???

First, today I got the coolest present from my SIL (sister in law). A gorgeous Maya sling. I have always loved watching Annie sling her babies around. Little papooses, little kangaroo marsupials. So sweet. And now I can sling a baby of my own when she gets here. You KNOW Murray had to have a turn. No comments about how strange I am, please. I am well aware. Thanks for the sling, Annie!!!
Second, here's Craig and I prepping the baby room for the amazing Miss Sandy Wooten who arrives tomorrow to paint a tree or two or tree. :)
And finally, the big ole' belly starting the last week of her second trimester!! (With psycho husband in background.)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Now is the time on Sprokets when we dance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprockets_(television)

Love the sling photo. Seeing a baby in a sling still makes me miss my babies...

ma otter said...

murray looks surprisingly happy...what color are you gonna paint the room or are your leaving it a blank canvas for the Tree Of Life??
love you guys!!!!!!!!
annie

ma otter said...

hay cami and craig
tokin abot crazy pepole
its emmett your piks are grat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ma otter said...

this is annie translating..." talking about crazy people, this is emmett...your pics are great!"

best guess spelling!

craig or cami said...

I understood Emmett the first time,great minds you know...
marching forth to Victory...Emmett!