Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Third Trimester....WooHooo!!

Twenty seven weeks down! I feel great and am looking forward to my "Burgess Family Shower" down in Falls Church, Virgina this weekend. Hosted by my cousin Phebe, her daughter Nora, and my Uncle George and Aunt Joan -- Cousin (and Godmother) Nana is flying in from San Francisco to NYC to drive down with Craig and I - then Aunt Anne and Cousin Caroline and her daughter Claire are flying in from St. Louis. Other cousins and second cousins will also be there. It should be SO much fun. I am also looking forward to a few days at the beginning of March at Kripalu with Sandy for a lot of yoga, good food and basic spiritual R&R. What I am not really looking forward to is my glucose test at the doctor's office tomorrow. At least I will be able to put to rest my worries of gestational diabetes one way or the other.

4 comments:

ma otter said...

Nice belly.
Matt

LCJ said...

love the belly!!
melissa

ma otter said...

now that's what I'm talking about!!!
there's a person IN there!

ma otter said...

ok cam, I want you to look at the post of your 17 week belly (which looks more like mine at 12 years old by the way)...and just check it out...a mere 10 weeks ago! holy crap!! and only 10-12 weeks from now you will be "empty" and a mama!!!
just trippin' today is all...
annie