Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Famiy Affair

It has taken me too long to post these pictures and I realize in looking them that we did not get a group shot (doh!) of everyone. Basically, about 30 different kinds of Craig's side of the family came over 4th of July weekend to meet the baby and party it up kielbasa-style. Matt, Annie and the kids were still here - Grandma Carol and Grandpa Arnie came all the way from California as well. It was a great day - people couldn't believe we were giving a party with a 7 week old baby.

Grandma Carol holding Finn, Matt and Silas, Craig
A blessing from Aunt Fran is a blessing indeed!!
This one's for you, Gracie!
Aunt Janet's AMAZING summer pie recipie (make it, now!)
A bit of the scene
Steve & Cousin Lisa - somebody has baby fever....
Everyone watched a slide show of family photos from 25 yrs or more ago - courtesy Uncle Billy.
Mac & Emmett made signs for the party
The "old school" cooler

3 comments:

ma otter said...

made the pie. unreal.
also good with peaches and strawberries by the way.
love to look at your blog, look at your house in the woods.
i miss it.

ma otter said...

Hey, didn't I pee in that tub?

Matt

Gracie said...

WOOOHOOO!!! Thanks for indulging me with the outfits!!! Sorry I've been so absent lately...the surgery was harder on me than I thought...and the recovery has been the worst! UGH! I'll call soon...but for now...hungry for more about that baby!!! and this BLOG!!!!