Sunday, September 23, 2007

NYC - September - Part Deux

Back for a few more action packed days in the ci-tay... Hope Pops and Lisa are having as much on their trip as we are having in their apartment!
Fin was a trooper, but honestly it kicked her butt!

Well, theirs, really...

We're not in Pawling anymore, Toto...

Waiting in the car for a good parking spot... As a good friend of mine says, "Having a car in New York City is like having two wives live block apart."

My shining moment - breastfeeding in the Metropolitan Museum of art while looking at the art!

Another woman breastfeeding in The Met.

I love this - me and my baby looking at Van Gogh's Madame Roulin and her Baby.

The Reservoir, Central Park

A new place we get to hang out - the kiddie parks!

Serenade on a sunny September day:)

3 comments:

ma otter said...

I love every freakin' bit of this post...the nursing MET moms HA!...we miss you! great one of papa and baby sleeping! and the sax picture! she is so big now.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Love the nursing momma art.

ma otter said...

it makes me miss the city.