Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Super Techno Mama!!!

While going to the gym last week (ugh.) and right before our trip to the city, a water bottle leaked in my bag and killed my phone. Drag. But Craig who always has splendid ideas for ways to spend money says "Why don't you get an iphone!" I have never had an ipod or mp3 player at all (which will come in handy as it looks like I am actually having to go to that gym now) PLUS all the other cool things this gadget can do... Long story short, I am now the proud, if sheepish, owner of this supremely cool device. I will try to actually blog with it soon.

2 comments:

ma otter said...

can you really blog from your phone? no fair! (but if Matt is reading this...I don't want it for Christmas!! I just figured out how to use the cell phone we already have!)

craig or cami said...

you do want it for xmas...
trust me
-craig