Saturday, October 27, 2007

Re-entering The Blogosphere

We made our first flights together to meet my family and friends in Denver and Colorado Springs. Are you ready for some serious photo blogging? There are a few good people missing including Cheryl, Kristen and my niece/nephew Sabrina and Evan and more - pictures didn't come out.

Grandpa Woody

The mountains where I grew up - they always make me feel g-o-o-d.

Carol, Felix and I hung out when we were 14! Dominic is their youngest.

Grandma with a teething Finley:(

Aunt G and Uncle Max! Thanks, Spence for letting us take over your room!

Tasty headset on the plane.

Uncle Shawn!

Great Aunt Betty!

Carol's new grandson(!!) and super cutie Jaheem Jr. Congratulations, Lindsay!

One of my oldest/best friends Carol and her kids/nieces and Mom, Marvene.

First High Chair!

First Swing!

Uncle Scott loved her up good.

Taking the breastfeeding tour on the road!! Garden of the Gods - one of my favorite places in the world.

My favorite family photo on the trip.

Gorgeous!! This one walk was worth the whole trip.

There was also the first cold and a first trip to the emergency room for possible croup/stridor. We are all okay now and feeling better AND glad to be HOME!

4 comments:

Gracie said...

We miss you guys ALREADY! Soooo great to see how this wonderful little family is doing....and y'all are doing GREAT! Such great mama and papa and baby girl....

I cannot believe how much Finley has grown and changed since her arrival! I loved getting the belly laugh out of her...one of my favorite memories to freeze dry! We love you all! Hugs from the Davis Clan!

bebe said...

What great photos! I can imagine how wonderful all the family and friends felt to meet Ms. Finley. We have missed you here. Babychick in the ER...Are you over it yet...
Great to see you Gracie, Woody, Margaret and all the other rocky Mt.folk.

ma otter said...

oh my god so many firsts...I love the swing photo and she's just really really cute isn't she. Croup... oy! Theres been some of that going on here in SD too, not Silas but Ry and Pablo!! Love you guys. Its our turn next. We getcha!! How was the flight by the way? I think airplane photos are so funny with babies flopping all over the on-edge but smiling parents. Our airplane pics over the years are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is one cute baby!