Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's All Happening

Whew. Figured out the blog - it's a start. The header pic is one of some mourning doves in our pear tree last February. So, the milestones are!: I guess Finley must have been hummming "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" because that's what she got. The two bottom teeth are out! If you look closely you can see them.
She also drinks from her own cup by herself,
THEN she gets that leap frog, up dog/ down dog thing together and actually takes her first bonifide crawl yesterday! I immediately felt a little weepy.

She's off and as Gracie says "it's ON like Donkey Kong." To prove my point - this is what happened while I was fixing the blog. She crossed the room in two seconds and....

6 comments:

Gracie said...

Toooooo funny....yeah...I remember those days....move the cat food, dog food...oh yeah...and DON'T forget the cat litter box!!! ;-)

Gracie said...

Lori noticed Finley has her little pinky raised while drinking.....what a princess! :-P

ma otter said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! that is hilarious and cute and yes I get a little teary thinking of her being so big...oh my god great footage!

ma otter said...

oh and I love the bloggerheader pic, beautiful...

LCJ said...

cat food...that must have tasted good!! you are in trouble now!! she is too cute! I got a kick out of her will bill when you were over the other day.

Lauren said...

Yum yum!!!