Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Table for One, Please

This post goes out to Annie and Silas for their supreme inspiration... We are officially done with the baby gear for the long moment. The great restaraunt quality highchair idea was from the West Coast Dreyers. This chair was not even reviewed in my amazing baby gear book I suspect because it is not padded or something most people would consider for their homes. But I have to tell you it is amazing. The tray is giant and it is super sturdy - it doubles as a kind of jungle gym right now as she is pulling herself up onto everything. I cannot wait for the summer so I can just wheel it onto the back porch and hose it down. She seems to dig it of course it could just be the blueberries she digs.

I love the bah-bo-bah-bo-bah sound she is making with her slippery fist in her mouth these days. It is something I loved about Silas when he was 9 cute months old and visiting back in July.



2 comments:

LCJ said...

like the new blog colors and the new chair. She is too cute I cant stand it!

melissa

ma otter said...

I love the videos most of all. They let me watch the little one grow. Keep em coming. I miss you all.

Matt