Saturday, June 07, 2008

Finley Lee Lewis

Here is some current video of her in action. It features a couple plastic things we purchased on our first ever visit to Toys-R-Us which my friend Melissa pointed out is a pretty big deal. She was pissed I didn't invite her so she could film me entering the giant Maw of Satan. $150 and a poopy diaper later we left - though I will say we REALLY needed the sand and water table we got AND the electric blower upper for the pool that we REALLY REALLY needed. I am dying for her to wake up so we can get our backyard summer groove on - it's 90 degrees today!!

2 comments:

ma otter said...

she's totally a talking communicator now, wow!
I wanna be in your baby pool with you guys!
it is amazing how the plastic crap takes over even when you try really really hard!

annie

ps she reminds me of those little baby gorillas when they roll all around...so so cute!

LCJ said...

too cute!!
i am still not talking to you for not inviting me. I needed a picture of you crossing the threshold into evil!!

see you tomorrow

melissa