Thursday, November 13, 2008

Colorado Weddin'

My oldest brother Scott got married to a wonderful woman, Debbie on Saturday in Denver. Craig had to work, but Finley and I were there to witness. The best part was how ridiculously happy they were. One big bummer was that I forgot my camera. My Camera! I had the charger and an extra battery but NO camera. The optimist in me decided to get some disposables and I was actually excited to take some actual film for a change. That is until I got the actual film back today. The quality is worse than bad digital. At least my romantic idea of film can finally be squashed.

Gracie and her son Max picked us up at DIA. She is a truly great friend who always makes time for me no matter what is going on in her crazy life.

Finley and I with Gracie and Lori in their fabulous mountain house.
Finley had a great time with Uncle Chris - he's such a big sweetie!

A walk with Grandpa.

Here they are - Mr.& Mrs. Happy

Here is the last couple leaving the dance floor as my folks win the anniversary dance with 48 years! It was very sweet.
My niece and nephew who won the bouquet and garter tosses (though Christopher stole his!)

Here's the proof!

Finley partied the longest of her whole little life!

We love you guys!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time a little more butter please. So nice to see gracie and your family. I love weddings. This bride joy is just spilling out of her. Congratulations to the happy couple.

xxxooocxooxooox
bebe

Gracie said...

So fun seeing you two...even if it was only for a minute! Love and hugs!

~G

And a big HI and HUG to Bebe!

Gracie said...

OH...And Scott and his bride look SOOO happy!!!

Big Brawther said...

We were!! Thanks so much for coming out and sharing The Fin on our day. Missed Craig, though. Luv you all!