Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Clogged to Blog

Everything is upside down (don't even want to get into it) and blogging has been a virtually nonexistent activity. But I do have a couple things to share ...

This is an oldie but greatie that I found while looking for Emmett b-day pics. I love this video. It is summer 2004 and we were driving back from that famed putt putt game and feeling good!



Next we have a sad little example of our winter play options out here in Pawling, well Danbury, CT actually - a 45 minute drive to The Mall!! to run amok with other kids at this pretty excellent little playground in The Food Court!! that reminds of the poor dogs at the tiny dog runs in the City. Last we hit the carousel for a ride and a horsey hand stamp. It beats the pet store, but not by much.


3 comments:

ma otter said...

could she be more beautiful, I just don't think so.
it's hilarious in a miserably stuck kindof way that you, of all people, have to go the that mall to get Finley's littles out...I, too, have done the Chuck E. nightmare wondering WHY???
but she's having the time of her life with you, (in Mac's sweater of love I might add) and you guys, clogged or unclogged make me happy just tinkin' of yous.
annie

ma otter said...

...how could I forget to mention how awesome that old footage is...Emmett looks like Silas in this video and Craig, what a trooper...no wonder the kids adore him.

Anonymous said...

any updates coming ?