Friday, December 18, 2009

Radio City & The First Santa Lap!










Bebe and Pops treated Finley and I to the Radio City Christmas Show and a stroll by Rockefeller Center! Radio City had a surprise Santa on the Mezzanine level on our way to our seats - no line. Finley runs right up to him and gives him a big hug and gets right on his lap which I never thought would happen. Then she earnestly asked him for "a pink camera with sparkles on it"!! The show was amazing - completely different from when I last saw it in 1999. A live orchestra is almost shocking to see. Finley's face was really something. Seriously, I would pay my last sheckle to see that little face beaming and screaming - oooing and ahhhing and waving. Bebe's face was pretty priceless too - looking at Finley with her hands clutched under her chin in joy. Pops had a pretty good time too I think:)

4 comments:

ma otter said...

oh my god that face of Finley on santas lap is just precious.
it looks like it could have been taken years ago, timeless...and that santa is so old school...her crooked smile...wow!!!!

I have seen the facial expression you write about on Bebe...and I love it!

oh I wish I could have been there and I love knowing
a bit about this day!
xo

bebe said...

Grandchildren are God's greatest gift and you that came before are pretty priceless yourselves.
Ms Finn was excited and enthralled, her momma had a 90 minute smile! Granpops shed a tear as Cami and Finn headed home.

Caline said...

What fun! Finley on Santa's lap is too much. Her smile is bigger than his enormous belly and brighter than that gigantic Christmas tree.
You are wonderful and your posts make me happy!

Gracie said...

SHO SHWEEEET!