Saturday, March 06, 2010

Finley's Spinning Wheel of Doom

Fast or deceptively slow this was one of the most nauseous rides I have ever been on. Craig will agree. There was a moment when I could have sworn my stomach was on the outside of my body.

Sometimes I feel that the blog content is a little too one-sided. Don't you all love seeing how great our life is all the time? In the spirit of "balance" I guess I should post some video from the moments when we are having tantrums (big and little people) or potty training (number one is going well - number two not so good!)



4 comments:

mattmos said...

I think you should post more of Padrino suffering......that's funny.

ma otter said...

it looks like you are in siberia.
you are exceptional parents to go out in that.


and who says a blog has to be balanced.
I think it's the opposite of a diary.
I only wrote when I was deeply depressed or suffering in love or extremely bored.
so blogging is the opposite.
there's some balance to that!
and of course there's alway facebook for the in-betweens ("i am eating peanut butter and hate fascists" etc.)

xo

Caline said...

You've been such a busy blogger & I've appreciated every bit of it!
xo,
c

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.