Monday, March 01, 2010

Whew!


Ok, that was the most blogging I have ever done! A veritable backlog of blog. Sorry, unfair to do to people (you six people know who you are!) who only have so many minutes in their day for this stuff. I HAD to get it all out of my BRAIN!! Now I can get on with the computer work that I should be doing... You are free to relax but might I suggest a film? With the Oscars coming up this weekend, here is another great documentary that is nominated... The Cove. Totally compelling, original and of course, horrifying. But ABSOLUTELY important! I don't know which one changed my life more this year - The Cove or Food Inc. which is up for an Oscar too. Not so relaxing but hey, I can relax when I'm dead. I like my entertainment with teeth! Maybe it's like adrenaline sports except you're on your couch;)

4 comments:

ma otter said...

oh my god I watched the trailer. wtf.
its on netflix NOW!
thank you for another recommend. we watched the making of a steinway with the kids in complete peaceful documentary bliss.
xo

ma otter said...

I thank you for all these posts btw.
I am eating my new favorite salad after my class. the house is quiet except for the three legged ka'thump of Rose Panda upstairs and I am content.
If I could I would post a little picture of me sitting here happy in my pjs and....unfortunately
in my new glasses. I'd post it right------> here
but the glasses, frankly, are not that cool and I am not so proud to be mama four eyes.
but I digress.
love to yous.

craig or cami said...

rose panda ka'thumping around a quiet flower house with yummy salad and pj's - niiice. that is exactly how I imagine you at night sometimes. i was four eyed carrot top for a third of my life and will be again without the cuteness of youth soon enough! c'mon show us your peeps sister... cool is relative! or is cool is A relative!!

Gracie said...

Can't wait to check this movie out......even though I know it will end in tears... :-(