Thursday, January 06, 2011

Happy New Decade! A year begun in firsts and lasts...

New Year's Eve fireworks over Prospect Park and her first time up on the roooooof!




Last project of the year... out out ugly white table!

oooooo - my favorite paint Aura in "black bean"

First soup of the year. Potato leeeeeeeeek. First thing I made with me new food processor.
Thanks Bebe! That machine makes me feel like a genius.

The rocking chair snowman we made one night who by morning had seen his first and last sunrise:)

3 comments:

craig or cami said...

hey cami, i love you and your blog!
- yourself

craig or cami said...

What? You feeling a little down and alone in it all you have to comment on your own blog? Pathetic.
- your darker side

mattmos said...

I love your blog, though I dont always comment, but I have it in my favorites on my desktop and my smartphone!