Sunday, October 16, 2011

Occupy Wall Street!!!

I went down with Sandy for a short time last week hoping I wouldn't get arrested before I had to pick Finley up from school:) I plan to go back this week this time with Finley. Craig wanted to go but he just booked his only day off. :( Anyway, if you are not Annie, and you haven't already, please do yourself a favor and go to Plumpotter and scroll down to check out some great posts on the subject. Also, check out this video from my neighbor who has basically been there Every Day.









2 comments:

ma otter said...

that video is heavy...all those people LISTENING to eachother. wow.
And you picture in now our desktop!
xx

aunt sugar cookie said...

had to come back and visit.
I have been thinking about Finley all day today.
Love that girl so much and miss her.
xxx