Saturday, October 22, 2011

OWS - Family Sleepover (or visit in our case:)


Finley and I went down to OWS yesterday after school. Parents for Occupy Wall Street had organized a family sleepover so it seemed like the perfect event for us since we were planning on going anyway. Dan Zanes and friends were there and sang few great ones "I don't need your millions Mr." "Pay me my money down" I was tearing up swatches of cloth for people and handing out pizzas - slinging them like frizbees. I gave two interviews (hope I sounded ok - eek!) and basically was very impressed and inspired by the whole thing. I did bring toothbrushes but we didn't stay - no extra sleeping bags!













some were a bit much...


some said it just right...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud to be your neighbor!

Rob

annie said...

I'm so proud to be your sister!

What an amazing sight that place is! I wish the rest of the 99% could get a taste of what that must feel like.


xx

ma otter said...

hey, will you be my occupy daily boycott photo journalist? I need pictures to add now and then!
great shots.

craig or cami said...

just got this - YES Annie of course... I will head down after my monster back to back tests day Tues.

craig or cami said...

I want to take the Occuy Daily Boycott message down there - I was not ready last time with Fin. What kind of pics you want sister?