Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Freee!

I am free. I am free from school for the summer. My mind is free - knowing I did the very best I could and have no regrets or hangups. I highly recommend challenging yourself - intense personal achievement is an awesome feeling. :) I earned a 4.0gpa for the entire freshman year and am just waiting for my letter from the nursing program welcoming me IN.
I am free to have a fantastic summer with my kid (and Craig!) on THIS:
 Hauls heavy bags o laundry!



 Originally, I was going to sell my camera for this bike but an iPhone can't do THIS:
So, I'm keeping my camera and just hope it all works out somehow.

Here's to being five and to being forty two and to Summer and here's to feeling good and Freeeeee!



3 comments:

ma otter said...

this is the best post ever. I just can't believe how happy and freeeee I feel reading it.

I love you. and everything looks so exciting. that bike is ridic, yes reeee-dic, and perfect for you 3 in every way.

doesn't every minute taste delicious now that school is over!!!

ma otter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
craig or cami said...

Im about to take the bike to pick up Fin...nice post
-papa d