Thursday, July 05, 2012

Summer 2012 so far...

 New kitchen table - gift from my friend Leslie who now lives in England:(


 Sleepover with Emerson and Kelly on his ONE YEAR birthday!

On the Brooklyn Bridge on the way home from our round trip into the city last weekend... approx. 35 miles on the bike!
 At Pudding Lake with the Hamburgers

 Finley and I at Le Chambord - where Craig and I got married.
 This is the face you get when you give her ice cream.
Hiking to Nuclear Lake on the Appalachian Trail- it was a long awesome hike. What a sight we were - Finley in the red tutu, me in flip flops and Craig in all black, of course.
 Yes, I swam in that lake WITH my dress on.
 My new nursing school shoes. Decidedly not hot.

3 comments:

annie said...

those shoes are sooooo hot!

i love your summer so far. especially the hike in the tutu and the swimming in your clothes...oh and the 35 (!!!!!) mile biking. jeez sister. you are hardcore on your horse!

can't wait to see you in brooklyn.

xx
annie

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Yay! The nursing school shooooesss!!!! "All white." (Barf). Always and forever a source of great consternation among every generation of nursing students ;) Wear 'em with pride sista. I plan on burning mine in T-minus 38 days...

Anonymous said...

Meg up there, obv. I told it, it didn't listen!