Friday, December 01, 2006

WHEW!!

Sorry to all that have been checking the blog looking for sweet, happy Holiday posts and finding only "Swamp Mouth". This is truly the first chance we have had to relax and enjoy blogging. We are back from a whirlwind Thanksgiving trip to San Diego to meet our new nephew, Silas and see all the West Coast Family. We both agree that Silas is one of the funniest people we have ever met. Here are some highlights (ripped off the first couple from The Otter):

The Newness of Silas
The Meal
The Cabin
The Boys
The Smelly Dog and Two Good Women
The Pianist
UPDATE 12/26
This post was messed up for a while - lost pictures or some nonsense, but it's back up with a couple new photos - here's the shirt Craig made me while on tour (inside joke with Matt - trust me it was funny.) And a great one of Emmett Craig - cool dude with a seriously tough noggin.

4 comments:

Gracie said...

These pictures warm my heart and FEEL like Thanksgiving....

ma otter said...

I keep trying to comment but the flippin' machine won't let me. I'll try again. I love the pic of mac at the piano and I must say that the dog washing one captured the moment. I hope you are chillin' in a good way back at the Holler. (hug the bump) Annie

Lauren said...

Love the photos too- especially the one of Mac at the piano- that one is one for the wall.

It was great seeing you guys and can't wait to follow your swamp mouth. (If Craig ever decided to become a punk rocker that is an awesome name for a band.)

Oh yeah I want some of those cell phone citations. Hilarious.

LCJ said...

Not fair, everyone looked like they were having so much fun. Well we had our own fun watching Murray!!!! He really liked all the chocolate we gave him......just kidding!!