Monday, January 22, 2007

It's a Fetus Fashion Bonanza!!

It has been requested that I post some pictures of how I am dressing these days. Thanks to my sister in lawlessnes - these are my current favorites. I just received some stuff from a new neighbor that will be good for a little later... Thanks Annie, it's nice and it helps with the strangeness of this metamorphasis to feel cute.




Since we are at it..... The famous "ass kicking fetus shirt" from Craig
Christmas present from Sandy - what is better than baby tie dye??
And finally, THIS is the reality and how I spend a fair amount of each day:)

3 comments:

ma otter said...

ok you are the best pregnant lady EVAH! and I love the tie dye and thankyou again for posting the fetus t-shirt! and if Sian, Carolines sister, sees this blog she will recognize a few of the outfits...we really know how to hand-me-down!!

Big Brawther said...

Yup, you're HUGE!!!! Shared the "ass kickin'" fetus around the office. Very cool. :)

ma otter said...

hi craig and cami this is emmett
i love your fashion show
emmett