Sunday, January 21, 2007

Week 24 - Belly

At the end of this week I will be six months!! Notable things are: heartburn - I didn't know what heartburn was before now. Tingling arms in the morning. Super clumsy - I drop water cups in the middle of the night and coffee cups in the morning. The good news is no stretch marks yet - hallelujah! I feel her moving more and more which is the most amazing thing. Craig felt her move for the first time the other night after he sang into the belly:)

I am not working much (however, I did a shoot for the cover of the March issue of Pregnancy and Newborn magazine on Friday:) so I have a lot of time on my hands which makes me wonder why the house is still not clean... The bathroom upstairs has been painted and the baby room is almost ready for painting. Sandy is coming up to paint a Yggdrasil tree. This was Craig's idea -it's from Norse Mythology. It's the World Tree, the Tree of Life that unites heaven and earth and holds everything together - Google it, it's really cool! The baby room is already full of great stuff thanks to some great people (Melissa! Christina!) who believe in recycling. I have also received a lot of great maternity clothes (Annie! Jacqueline!) that are saving me from having to spend a bunch of moola. Will post pics from this stuff tomorrow.

4 comments:

ma otter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ma otter said...

Just look at that beautiful belly. I love the tree, I googled it...perfect for your girl. I can't believe 6 months already. This pregnancy seems so quick...easy for me to say, eh?! More pics...we love them!
annie
ps some things coming in the mail for you..whenever I get something cool for Silas Loyal I immediately think of my neice to be...this time its the Hylands Homeopathic Kids Kit.

ma otter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Love the belly!

rub it for me...