Saturday, January 13, 2007

What the Blogger?

Been having lots of problems posting pictures the last few times I have tried to "Blahg" - we will try again today, maybe Blogger fixed whatever has been going on, I know I am not the only one who has been having problems. I know it's free, but I generally like to pay for this kind of aggravation....

Success!!!
This is a stray photo from the holidays. This the pear tree in our yard. That is a fake partidge with a little festive ribbon. Craig thinks it is very cheesy, I think it is funny and it makes me smile. It may have scared the real birds a little, but no real harm - he's back in the Christmas box where he will live for the next 11 monts. This one's for you, Annie.

6 comments:

ma otter said...

I do love it!
Annie

ma otter said...

and looking at that again...if thats cheesy you have a pretty low threshold for cheesy...we will be sending you some fake deer and perhaps a faux frog for down by the creek...Sheesh!

craig or cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
craig or cami said...

Just for the record..I never said the partridge was cheesy...it just freaks me out in some weird Sartre-like way...like when the guy sees the purple suspenders in Nausea...the way chamomile tea insults me calling me names, and the way the key of D wears a mustache.
-Craig

ma otter said...

craig, you also crack me the fuck way up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love ya both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
annie
forgive the "f"

Lauren said...

Check this out- you can find these in many a rural yard outside my small Iowa town. The shockin thing is how God damn expensive they are- who knew?

It would be so perfect under the pear tree!