Monday, May 21, 2007

The Dreyer Baby Call Center

"Hi, and thanks for calling the Dreyer Baby Hotline:

Please listen carefully as the options may have changed:

If you are wondering why you have not been contacted about the birth of the baby, PRESS 1

If you are wondering why the baby has not come yet, PRESS 2 and get in line behind us

For all other inquiries please hold. You may experience a longer than usual hold time due to high call volumes. Your call will not be answered in the order it was received."

9 comments:

ma otter said...

this is so funny! perfect!
notice I had the kids call last night...let them be the pests...my little spies!
BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoah!

LCJ said...

does this post apply to me?...because it can't and i am calling anyway!! i am using annie's tactic next, i will have luke call.

meliss

craig or cami said...

This is only a joke, dear friend and family callers - no one is to take this personally. Call away, just wanted to make a funny. (Be forwarned - it's also my new phone message!)

ma otter said...

no offense taken. you have actually been a very friendly pregnant lady all along...I think I was a bit more pissy when I got the calls...
annie

Lauren said...

Oh my God that is so funny! I remember playing my messages when Aida was overdue - it was one "are you at the hospital having that baby!" after another.

Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Well, Cami, I wouldn't be surprised if you were secretely kind of annoyed :) I think you're allowed...for god's sake you're the one carrying a full term bambina in your belly! It is frickin' uncomfortable and annoying at this stage!!! I remember it only too well!

Carlie said...

I'm still on hold.
Carlie (aka Nana)

Big Brawther said...

I'm tellin' ya'... A rolling pin and two minutes. That's all I knead.... Get it???

Lauren said...

I forgot to say how much I love the photo!