Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy First Father's Day, Craig!

Matt got potato pancakes and Bill got breakfast in bed. Craig got Not a Damn Thing because a few weeks ago (before the birth) he didn't say "Happy Mother's Day" because I "wasn't officially a mother yet." And yet, I see him with her and can't begrudge him at least this post showing just what a sweet Papa he is already. Finley's gift for Father's Day was a smile - he loved it.
Them sleeping....
Miss Pink and Plumply.
I love this one of his big ole' Platypus feet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the one of them both sleeping. I remember when Isabel was a few weeks old - looking over at Don and her sleeping in bed together and just thinking...wow..."there's my world..right there!!".

ma otter said...

yes caroline exactly.
i too love the feet.
happy fathers day papa craig.
trippy huh!

annie

ma otter said...

oh and Cam...I had no idea you were a gemini either!!! Until Craig said on the blog that you got a baby for your b-day! (Geminis so totally rock. And I am a pig like your daughter, though she is "golden", I am a "garden"...)
Don't worry about not knowing my b-day. I never ever remember anyones b-day unless you are living in my house. Even then I need a reminder. Lauren, on the other hand never forgets.
Only 10 more days til we come. I am now officially itching to visit you guys.
annie

LCJ said...

Happy Father's Day Craig!
Love the new pictures, keep them coming!!

melissa