Friday, June 01, 2007

I'M SPEECHLESS

Mostly because I haven't been able to find 2 minutes to do anything not baby related. I am also exhausted, sore and tore up in all my girl parts (sorry if that's too much information:), and tired - did I mention that already? But mostly, I am ridiculously happy and in total awe of this little being. Thank you so much for all the support here in the blogosphere - especially over at the Plump Otter.

This is my favorite birth picture.
Craig and Finley and her first doctor's visit. Lookit that little FACE!!!

7 comments:

ma otter said...

she's so frickin' cute I keep pulling up all of these pictures.

ma otter said...

WE WANT VIDEO!!

LCJ said...

so cute! see you guys when we get back from vacation!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I love the picture of you three together. Wow, your legs look fabulous girl!!..are you a model?? :)

Gracie said...

She is ADORABLE! Hope you guys are all doing well!!!

Lauren said...

I swear to Gawd that is the EXACT same face Matt had on his face after Silas was born. You guys could be twins or somethin.

She is beautiful! Keep the photos coming.....

ma otter said...

Love that baby!
Matt