Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Am A Human Pacifier

As many of you know, Finley has an extensive wardrobe already - more clothes than both Craig and I - amazing! This little number is courtesy of my friend Lauren and we put in on yesterday morning hoping it would have some influence over the day and Fin's refusal to take a pacifier. My boobs and Craig's pinky could sure use a break. We have a million different pacifiers, tried them all and she is not havin' it. At least she looked cute trying...
This one's for you Annie -
Some of the pacifiers she hates.
"Hi, I'm too cute."

5 comments:

Gracie said...

OMG! She is so dang CUTE!!!!!!

ma otter said...

thankyou for blogging for me cami. I need my Fin-Fill... The shirt, I love it!
...and I am gonna send you, via e-mail, some inappropriate video of Silas nursing like a wild maniac...
you will maybe be a wee bit thankful that your sweet little sucky baby doesn't try to do down dog whilst holding your nipple between her new CHOMPERS!! HA!
...she really is a pretty baby, isn't she!!
annie

Lauren said...

I just saw the sling photo over at Otter's place. I wrote there that Pablo looked over my shoulder and said: "That is Emmett when he was a baby!"

Anonymous said...

Love the pacifier picture! and the baby pics too of course.

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day to Craig..his first!!