Saturday, August 23, 2008

Colorado Craziness

To start things off we have my brother Scott and his lovely bride-to-be Debbie who we will see again in a couple months at their WEDDING! So cool... Thanks to these guys for all the airport pickups and drop-off, we would have had a much more complicated time without you!!

My father and his two sisters Liz and Anne in Dillon at Anne's condo - our first stop.

I love the group photo before everyone thinks the photo is happening - don't you? Craig, Finley, Jim, Liz, Anne and Nana!

My brother Chris cheesing it up for me!

His wife Lucy and my nephew Christoper!

Aunt Liz getting my parents (and everyone else) to do ART!

My little (HA!) brother Shawn and his wife Kristen, my niece Sabrina and nephew Evan. They couldn't make it to Dillon, but we saw them in Colorado Springs though briefly:(

My good friend from junior high, Cheryl and our girls... Her girl, Kendall is exactly the age we were when we met. Bizarre!

Finley and her fairy godmother.

Look very closely and you can see Craig running down the road (at 9,000 feet above sea level.) Impressive.

The condo had a play pen from the 70's - she wouldn't sleep in it but liked to throw herself around dramatically.

Finley and her "Mamaw"

No offense to the family, but the most relaxing place has to be, hands down, Gracie and Lori's fabulous new house in Monument. I can't say enough good things about it. Here we are watching some Sesame Street and doing some hair.

Gracie's backyard - wowza!

A view in Dillon - one of the most beautiful places in Colorado. Thanks to Aunt Anne, my family has great memories there.

I love this video with Anne though I wonder if babies ever get tired of being performing monkeys for adults!

3 comments:

ma otter said...

SO MANY WORDS NOW!
the best! I love you guys.

the other auntie Annie

ma otter said...

...and...that picture of you guys in the woods reminds me of Idyllwild a bit...

ma otter said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I think you photoshopped Craig running at 9000 feet. That picture is actually Craig running to get sable at Murray's Sturgeon Shop on Broadway.

Matt

PS Cant wait to see you all next week. Can Finley say, "Expensive Private School Education" yet?