Monday, August 04, 2008

Silas Loyal and Baby Feeeee!

Baby Cousins! They are close in age and look even closer because Finley is such a GIANT and Silas is such a wiry little wisp of a boy. Anyway, they deserve their own blog because the camera was just on them much of time. She is still walking around going "heh, heh, heeeh" - his wickedly funny little laugh.
The Chicken Pie Shop - my new favorite place to eat in San Diego. This is also a continuation of the photo project of S&F in diners.

One of my very favorites, ever.

Proud Silas face, wary Baby Fee face

Strolling and checking out the meerkats at the zoo.

Baby Cousins! They are close in age and look even closer because Finley is such a GIANT and Silas is such a wisp of a boy. Anyway, they deserve their own blog because the camera was just on them much of time. She is still walking around going "heh, heh, heeeh" - his wickedly funny little laugh.

2 comments:

ma otter said...

its so great that they will have each other their whole lives! these pictures are great.
silas now talks about baby feeee most when he is playing with his dolly or when he sees an airplane.
he definitely misses her!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.