Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fupdates (finley updates)

running, dancing, impersonating babies.. she knows lots of colors, we count to ten (mostly saying "two" with different inflections for the other numbers:) - counting to ten is absolutely one of the best tools I use - it lets her know we are almost done or "there" or whatever. she tells you when she is hot or cold. very exciting news is that is she is starting to make full sentences. "Papa read book!" (though it was Uncle Jim reading that book - sorry Craig) She also curiously scrunches up her face and says a lot of things in what I think will be her real speaking voice though even I have no idea what she's saying. she says "please" which is VERY cute. she also grabs as many fingers of your hand that she can in a death grip and takes you for a Walk! - you go if you want to keep those fingers. what seems to be on her mind a lot of the time is what Murray is up to and Elmo who I am still kind of on the fence about but am grateful for when I need him so I can make dinner or whatever. Craig has been gone for a few days and is back today, yay!!! My grammar suck in this post and I don't care!


8 comments:

Bachelor Paul said...

Hello

Gracie said...

I LOVE THESE PICS!!!

LCJ said...

love the pictures!! did you go to the drive in this weekend, we saw you heading towards poughkp on saturday night, we were coming home from doc pete's party.

ma otter said...

My fav is the glasses and the sucker! See you in a couple of days

Matt

ma otter said...

These pictures are so awesome, her little teeth, her expressiveness...and now her talkativeness...you must get me some verbal video so I can hear her voice!!

I am jealous that Matt gets some Fin-Sugar!

annie

Lauren said...

She continues to remind me so much of Aida!

I agree with Annie - the glasses and suckers is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Cami, these are such fun photos.
I want to come visit and play in her room with her. Hus and kisses Ms. Finn. pass them on to your mamma & pappa

bebe

Anonymous said...

god..I love the picture where she's wrapped up with the cat..lovely!