Friday, December 12, 2008

A Potty and The Moon

Finley has expressed a lot of interest lately, backing her caboose up to the toilet and making "pssssss" sounds and what-not, so here we go - officially potty training!



One of Finley's great loves at the moment is the moon. "MOOON!" Annie already knows, "Moon!, I hug you!" and tonight was the biggest, fattest, moon of her little life. I was teaching her to howl at it and she was trying to "Jump!" to it. It is actually one of the most awesome moons of my little life too:) Here it is from her bedroom window.




In her new red power snuggly suit listening to mixes in the studio and checking the mail with a feather duster.


3 comments:

ma otter said...

That particular moon was larger than normal. A couple times a year the moon gets really close, that was one of them. At work we call that moon the nights sun!

Finley and her potty chair! Silas and I watched the video in the hopes he, too, would show some interest. I hope he does soon because today I changed a poopy stinker that I swear was laced with a pepper spray/mace/poo mixture designed for crowd control in Peru.

Matt

Caline said...

We don't know each other yet Cami, but I'm looking forward to meeting you someday. I've been peeking in from time to time to see Craig's life, wife and baby...
This time I can't suppress a comment.
It is so incredible to be able to see the wheels turning in Finley's sweet little head! The whole potty episode in between the words, figuring it all out... Processing snow and making decisions...
Incredible!
Best to all of you!
Caline

ma otter said...

best blog post

my favorite part is when she sits across the room for a second to size up the potty...she is so great, that girl, especially fierce with her super suit and featherduster .

xxoo
annie