Friday, July 03, 2009

Not Your Average Fare...







What a week! What do Microsoft and ballroom dancing have in common? Nothing except that both are mostly what our week consisted of! Tuesday and Wednesday Craig and Finley and I did a print job for Microsoft. Fun in an icky sort of way. Just seeing them style Craig like a total square was worth it for me, personally. The first day was shot on the street and in a cafe in Brooklyn the second day was family scenes in Greenwich, CT at the most amazing house I have ever seen (that's the tree house that goes with the actual house:) Here's Finley in her bliss digging through her pretend Grandma's purse, though not as good as good as Bebe's. (Granpops and Bebe were up for the job too:)

We came home from the first day to find Fin checking out the rain with her babysitter Tomo.



Then yesterday we went to check out our beloved Aunt Anne from St. Louis do her thing (competition ballroom dancing!) at the Marriott here in Brooklyn. She and her instructor, Vassily were awesome. I have been dying to see this for years now and finally got my chance - I could have watched this stuff for days. What a world! The competition is finished tomorrow and she is staying the weekend with us - our first house guest. Woohoooooo!

8 comments:

ma otter said...

Anne ballroom dancing...awesome! the dress, the moves...wow that must have been so much fun.

and now...Craig's hair....I JUST REALLY DON"T KNOW ...
so fucking funny that I can't NOT swear while commenting.

Your life is looking full and fun and finley-fair.

LOVE IT!
annie

Mattmos said...

I think Craig has a new look. Anne rocks the casbah!
Mattmos

ma otter said...

those pictures make me laugh every time.
I can't stop looking at them.
hahahahahahaha
annie

craig or cami said...

It was fun for a minute, then it started to turn into a bad trip as people began asking me for advice about their investments.I had no corporate jargon ready and was at a total loss

Anonymous said...

Great pics. You do have the corporate stand, Craig. that's proably got the suit instead of the the clothes of the guy on your left. It's good to have both a left and right look... eh what

We must teach Finn that song from "Oliver" u got to pic a pocket ot 2!!!! Can't wait to see the commercial. BEBE

Gracie said...

SOOOO AWESOME!!! YOUR JULY BLOG ROCKS!!! :-)

Jeff - OWTK said...

Craig, should the situation ever present itself again...sling something like this: "I'll certainly keep you in the loop. We'll touch base soon to discuss how to move the dial, then circle back on opportunities to add value."

I count 5 corporate terms here. It's my hobby to construct paragraphs that say nothing but contain the most jargon. Such a fun game.

Talk soon!

craig or cami said...

Love that Jargon Jeff!
Thanks man
CD