Thursday, October 08, 2009

Happy Birthday to You SILAS LOYAL!!!

He's Three! We love love love you and wish we could eat cake or cupcake or whatever delicious birthday treat you are having and sing to you. One thing is for sure we will be thinking and talking about you all day long! Does this mean you get to chew gum now? Finley NEEDS to know...

Here is a testy little birthday song (that she started singing all by herself walking home the other morning. I asked her to do again which I guess pissed her off a little:) and a couple pictures I have been saving for a special occasion as I like to do:::::)))))





1 comment:

ma otter said...

we love baby feeee's testy song and her NO on our answering machine.
we love the 2 in her!
I have a feeling 3 around here will be another adventure.
Silas had a "rock-out birthday" at preschool. I have never seen him so happy and in awe when everyone clapped for him.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
thanks guys.
your banner wins, by the way. so funny.