Saturday, October 17, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz














Finley's sleeping life has evolved something like this:
floating in liquid to seriously cramped in liquid, to a rolling crib right next to mama and papa at the birth center, to a couple of strange nights in a co-sleeper, to many nights sleeping right next to the food (ie boob), to much time sleeping on mama and papa in and out of slings, to days on the green couch bolstered by many pillows, to many more nights between mama and papa on a queen on a frame then a king on the foor, to a king on a frame, to sometimes a twin on the floor all by herself, to finally where we are today, a BIG GIRL bed courtesy of craigslist and some 9 year old really big girl would now prefer to sleep on a futon on, of course, the floor. New sheets and stories by Bebe...

2 comments:

ma otter said...

What a great room. I love the bed and the paintings and the rug and the quilt and the brick.And baby feeeee in it!
wish I could take a nap in there myself!

Caline said...

How's the big girl bed going?
It looks positively snugalicious!
I've been listening to your cd a lot in the car and I have favorite parts and I like to sing along...
yes,yum.