Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Box of Magic Clothes!!!

It showed up right before bed (the UPS guy had a funny smile on his face) and we had a whole lot of fun going through a big box of love from Dreyer Kids West. Mac's ole' clothes with a few pieces from Emmett and Silas too. PLUS I think Mac knit the blue hat that was on top of it all - am I right guys? My fav fav favorite is a blue corduroy dress with sheep all around the bottom. Finley loved and wanted to try on everything. She would say "hmm, it needs a hat!" or "hmm, this one needs juice!" These clothes are actually very important to me because a)we need them, b)I swear there is Mac Magic (now some E&S too) in them and c) they are just so fricken cool! We have been lucky and grateful recipients of these since before she was even born. Aunt Sugar Cookie, there is no one I have found on this planet to rival your thoughtfulness - we love you!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEBE SAID:

How fun!!! Finley is a clothes hound, for sure. I know she is a shoe hound too from the day, last summer(27mos.),when she dragged me into a shoe store on 5th Ave so she could see the shiny shoes in the window.
I remenber Madeline in that dress in the first photo, at a backyard party. I have some great photos from that day. Best of all is that I can be back there because of her joyful face imprinted in my memory. As is the day with Cami and Ms Finn at Radio City. Max, Emment and Silas have given me recalls , rich in 3 demensional detail that come in the fullness of those moments past.
When craig, chris and matt were younger they also left me with these wonderful memories. Our daughter in laws, my favorite women, help keep the majic flowing. Thanks.....

love you all,
bebe

ma otter said...

jeez, I'm crying AGAIN!!!
Seeing Finley in these clothes just makes me so happy!
I remember every moment in cloth! And now the memories have extended to the first tin/box of teeny tiny Mac dresses we sent when Feee was just a Weee!!
love,
annie and mac, now and then

mattmos said...

I love her, and you, and all the children. I still think Padrino is kind of smelly....
Mattmos

craig or cami said...

Annie I love that you come and blubber over the blog. I blog blubber often too.

ma otter said...

blubber blubberings some more!

meg said...

oh man. she is such a cutiepotato! and reminds me SOOO much of mac. awww :) xoxo

Gracie said...

:-)