Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow is Darn Fun

Park Slope Parents is a local yahoo group that saves my soy bacon on a regular basis. On Saturday somebody posted a list of fun things to do with kids and snow. It had not occurred to me that our kitchen has a fire escape and a Window - that I can Open. I also happen to have large bowls and spoons and food coloring to make Colored Snow! And a spray bottle to spray color on snow. I also have various tupperware... tiny ones for making traveling snow soup that can fit in your pocket... ones with holes that allowed us to make a traveling snow soup necklace. Thank God for these intra-nets... I am a much better parent because of it!!



1 comment:

ma otter said...

Perfect. Perfect thing to do. And that picture of Craig is awesome!
Where do you get necklace tupperware? Hilarious and I want some!
xo