Sunday, April 18, 2010

San Diego Easter Vacation!!

It took me a week to edit the 1500 pictures but I have finally whittled it down to a mere 500! I can't believe this vacation has come and gone. It really goes too goshdarn fast - I hate that about getting older... time whizzing by. Though looking back on these pictures we really packed it in even with some of the ten plagues working against us.
Some highlights:

The 10 Plague face masks! I couldn't resist...


Breakfast jazz scales


Rolling for our D&D characters!


The trampoline delivered big time. Though if you are a female: beware it makes you pee! eek. Finley and Silas were so fricken cute together and there are so SO many pics that they get their own dedicated post later.


The incredible toddler whisperer - Macalac!


This woman could be loving her husband OR she could be getting ready to stab him in the eye with that pencil.


That up ahead? That's our vacation spot!


It took 15 minutes for Finley's lips to turn the kind of blue that lasted all day! She absolutely loved that pool. Frozen or not.


The dungeon master


Two english gentlemen OR no good ruffians - you decide...


Rolling and reaching


Silasi Agassi


Pony rides! Finley lost her nerve when I pinched her little neck in the safety helmet before she even got her turn - nice one MOM! :(


Emmett the enchantor


The Desert






no caption necessary:)


all strings all the time


3 redheaded maidens all in a row


Easter Baskets


Carlie keeping them warm on The Hunt


Cards! Let me remind all yous that I am the only grownup to win a game of Mow!


Old Town - great trip so glad we did that


mac digging her favorite bench in Old Town


Best make'em happy trick in the car - Mac's feet


One sick lil' bubba


And of course the wonderful garden that we playing in and ate from all the while... The garden also gets it's own post later.


And finally, let's not forget The Chickens!!

4 comments:

ma otter said...

these pictures are ALL so great !
I love the dungeon master and the old town and tennis silas and the red headed girls and me stabbing Matt in the eye...all of them so much!!! I will be printing now for my photo album because there's still nothing like flipping through a book...
We also got Finley's letter today and I have to say
she is kind of like a genius avant garde surrealist poet!!! xxooxoxoxoxo to you guys!
Wednesday is Matt's surgery, not tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. Poor guy. We are stocking up on books movies and records.
Wish you were all here!

Caline said...

It looks like you all had so much FUN!
Must be incredible to have such a close and loving family ... I look on with great pleasure and a tinge of envy.
Thanks for sharing the great pics and the picture of family which inspires me and fills me with big love!

ma otter said...

I am still missing you all.
annie

Gracie said...

Looks like it was a wonderful vacation!!! Love all the pictures!!!! Those kiddos are all growing up!