Monday, May 31, 2010

Gracie is Pink-a-rific!

Gracie came for a birthday week celebration and boy did we do it UP as you can see from the last couple posts. Well, she left yesterday and we are sad but Finley assures me while patting my arm "you'll see her again, Mama." Her big birthday gift to Finley was her first show. Pinkalicious is one of her favorites books at the moment for obvious reasons. It's about a girl who eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns pink. It is also an off-broadway show down on bleecker street. Gracie also gave her an amazing pink cupcake fairy costume - she almost out-pinked the star of the show. The show was SO good. Finley's jaw was dropped the entire time. I am always awed and humbled by broadway shows. I am hoping to go back soon - maybe Bebe wants to go? hmmmm?




Gracie doing her pretty princess pose. We love and miss you G - come back any time!!


We also hit Coney Island (a couple days before the new Luna Park).

Yes, we are on The Wonder Wheel in a swinging car at Coney Island!! She wanted to go, I swear! She was singing "...I ride the biggest rides! Bravery, I'm brimming with bravery..."

1 comment:

Gracie said...

It was a waaaaaay memorable trip! One of our finest! Thanks for having me out.....hugs and love to you all!!! Hope you are having toooooons of fuuuun in Florida!!! :-) xoxo