Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gafield Street Block Party 2010!!





Bebe rockin the pork pie.


You have to be a pretty sick ticket to upstage a toddler wearing bright yellow poof head to toe sparkles and flounce... Ok, the Starz antennas I wear for every stoop sale but the pink vest and gold sequins were my neighbor's halloween cast-offs that found themselves on my body, somehow. No, I do not own them now!


Miss cheese eater of fantabulousness!


There were a LOT more people there a couple hours later along with the sun that eventually showed up but this video looks a little sparse to me. Could be the long length of freshly paved street we had. It was so fun watching Finley ride around with wild abandon (and skill!) with all the other kids - that should have been the video. Anyway, it was a barrel of fun this year. I met a lot of neighbors and one great possible babysitter. I also scored a sweet pair of blades fo' cheap! Can't remember why I hated roller blading so I need to remind myself::)) Craig had to work but made an appearance and Bebe even came out (and scored Craig's old pork pie!) Finley found herself this yellow ballet number that when on a stage might frighten me but on her scooter made her look like a glorious darting ray of sunshine!

4 comments:

bebe said...

I had a great time and found the lovely hat on cami's steps!!
I think she was disappointed when I failed to haggle.
Ms Finn was soaring on her scotter with a smile as wide as the sky. Cami' strenght is phenoemal, up and down the steps with a huge armful at least 7 times!! I really love Bklyn.

Bebe

ma otter said...

reminds me of sesame street. what a great place to live and grow up!
i love it and can't wait to get my booty to the hood.
xo
annie

mattmos said...

love it
mattmos

Gracie said...

Brooklyn ROCKS!!!! All you need is a dumbwaiter.... :-P