Thursday, September 09, 2010

Southampton Summer 2010!!

Grandpops and Bebe rented a sweet little house by the beach for the month of August and we were There, baby! Lots of sun and sand, lots of reading, and food and general family fun. And late night potato chips and ice cream, right Pops? Thanks for sharing and for your generous, adventurous spirits!


Wild child who wore not a lot of clothes and had grass in her toes!

At the beach the day of the hurricane. Bebe looks so sporty!

At the concert in the park - girls day!

A morning with Pop at his fishing hole.


I love this picture. They had so much fun "making them talk"

Here is me trying to take a real portrait of Pop - I like it.

My friends Lauren and Jaime were guests a couple days. Breakfast and paper were so good in that little room.

The living room was a colorful, funny and happy place.

At my friend Kelli's 40th b-day in Montauk with her nephew "Snaggle"

Our last day was Hurricane day. No matter, we saw plenty of good beach days - used more sunscreen in August than my whole life I think. AND I was still brown like a local.

Beach nuts.

Some great memories made here :)

2 comments:

ma otter said...

wow . that looks like a really wonderful time and I love all of you!
The portrait of pop is great. And finley au natural is so sweet. i just know grancops and bebe had such a good time with you guys! summer is the best!
xoxox

Gracie said...

Southampton looks awesome! Loooove the pictures!

And you are sooo brown Cami! :-) Reminds me of Jamaica!